Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lego Star Wars Mini-MOC: Rescuing Ahsoka

Wow, three months since my last post! Sorry guys, I've been overwhelming busy lately and haven't had time to post anything new. Regardless, I wanted to show you guys a mini-MOC I made over March Break. It's nothing special, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

I named the MOC Rescuing Ahsoka because that's pretty much what it is: Ahsoka is captured and held prisoner by the Seperatists, and Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, and a squadron of clone troopers head out to rescue to her. There will be a second part to this MOC.

A right-side view of the MOC. The first thing that will probably catch your eyes is the large amount of black blasters. Look closely and you can see two Sith Troopers that I added in for fun.

Ahsoka is helpless to watch as her master duels Count Dooku for her safety. Essentially Ahsoka's view of the battle. The Count Dooku minifigure is from Duel on Geonosis, while the Anakin & Ahsoka minifigures are both from the Coruscant Police Gunship. 


Another view of the battle. You can see several blank Phase 1 troopers, Commander Colt in ARC trooper armour, a Republic trooper wielding a riot shield that I gave him, Captain Rex with a rangefinder attached onto his helmet with Mac Tac, and my Commander Thire minifigure who has a pauldron, two custom commando pistols, and a blaster strapped to his back. You can also Obi-Wan Kenobi & Cyborg Darth Maul, as well as a Mandalorian Super Commando and a Sith Trooper.

Yet another view from a different angle. Here you can see a 212th Airborne Trooper, a 212th trooper whom I use as Commander Cody with a long rifle, more blank troopers, Yoda, and General Grievous. The ARF trooper is wielding a custom-made sniper rifle using two lightsaber hilts and a rifle from the Lego Dino theme. One of my troopers has a brick-built Z-6 Rotary Cannon, and another has a heavy rocket launcher. Also notice the Sith Trooper.

A back view of the MOC.

A side angle view of Anakin's duel with Dooku. You can't tell from the photo, but Anakin has a different head. It is the head piece used on his cold weather variant in the Freeco Speeder from 2010. Also see that I use chains and a pair of handcuffs to hold Ahsoka in place.

The front view of what I like to call The Duel of Despair. That Commando droid kind of got in the way, though. You can see that one of them is a captain and has an energy shield. Ahsoka's head is also turned slightly because her eyes on her angry face are printed looking slightly to the right. 

Another side view of the MOC. Notice the Battle Droid commander with a backpack and clip to hold his weapon.

Yet another view. You can see the Sith Trooper very clearly here. There's also a Mandalorian Super Commando behind the Super Battle Droid, and a Destroyer Droid in the back.

Centered view of the MOC. You can see Captain Rex facing off against the Commando Droid Captain.

And another view. Cyborg Darth Maul and the Sith Trooper stand out here.

Here you can see the custom made sniper rifle my ARF Trooper is wielding. There's also a 501st Legion Trooper there as well.

My heavy rocket launcher clone has a backpack with a blaster clipped on. The rocket launcher is made from one large sci-fi rifle, one of the 1x1 pieces with a stud on top and a hollow stud on one side, a telescope piece, and a camera piece turned sideways. I will make instructions if any requests are put in.

Here you can see a Jetpack Trooper, Obi-Wan, Commander Colt, and my custom Commander Thire. You can see Thire has an extra weapon strapped over his back.

A full view of the MOC.

So what do you guys think? Again, I know this isn't anything major, but I wanted to share it anyway. If you have an questions or thoughts, please feel free to leave a comment below. Enjoy, and keep your eyes peeled for the 2nd part to this MOC, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment